This morning I was thinking about
- the paradigms and gradations of different aspects of life...
- money, Riches, WEALTH
- information, Knowledge, WISDOM
and this last one....
- nice guy?, Doing Good?, ....RIGHTEOUSNESS
Not sure about 'nice guy' and 'doing good'
(maybe you could send me some better 'categories')
Ps 112 tells me about righteousness....
...a righteous man;
- Fears the Lord and
- delights in God's commands - vs 1
- Doesn't sweat bad news - he trusts God- vs 7
- has a Secure heart - enemies can't create fear for him - vs 8
- and is Generous - the poor get special treatment from him - vs 9
I want to be there.
Not just a 'nice guy'
or doing good...
not sweating the curve balls that I am
beginning to realize are
I do trust in You
I just want to be more secure in that
in the real test and taste of
day to day
I know that is Your
for teaching me about that